Thursday 5 November 2015

My performance

Well I’m satisfied about my performance but obviously could improve. The area of reading was my best, I delay more than I want but I almost didn’t fail. The area of listening was more difficult for me, because the exercise had a little trick! Like said all of the possibilities but only choose one. So I have to be very attentive. But definitely my worst area was the vocabulary. There were a lot of words than I didn’t know, and I fail a lots. Please tell me how I can improve!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you read some books in English you improve your vocabulary!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is a great key to improve vocab :) here is something to practice
    http://www.academia.edu/501275/Reading_as_Social_Practice_and_Cultural_Construction

    ReplyDelete