Thursday 26 November 2015

Alexandra, here is your feedback!



Hello guys! today I will write about a book that I'm reading at the moment. It is called "Foundations of play therapy". It is written by Charles E. Schaefer and It is a (WF) academics genre. I really enjoy it, because I'm not reading it for a test or for any university course. I'm reading it for pleasure, and besides, this book shows many clinical and educational tools for the Child and Youth Psychotherapy. The author write (T) about the importance of the play, because "the play is the Child's language and toys are the Child's words". In effect, play therapy is the natural way for (?) to  express their feelings and problems, and that is the reason why the play therapy have (T) an impact on the emotional regulation process, self-esteem, child efficacy and social integration. In addition, the play is a very good tool for the clinical evaluation.  It's a really good book, especially for psychologist and parents. 

Unfortunately, at the end of every semester, I don't have too much free time for my personal activities, so I have (WW) only read this book a while before I go to sleep. I have to admit that this while it is a very short time, because I fall asleep almost instantly. Therefore, I hope I can read more after the end of the academic year.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.


·      *   It is written by Charles E. Schaefer and It is an academics genre.

*  *  The author writes about the importance of the play, because "the play is the Child's language and toys are the Child's words"


·      *   In effect, play therapy is the natural way to express their feelings and problems, and that is the reason why the play therapy has an impact on the emotional regulation process, self-esteem, child efficacy and social integration.

          * so I only read this book a while before I go to sleep

*


No comments:

Post a Comment