Thursday 8 October 2015

Where is the spring!!




Today I'm going to talk about the spring. I think this season of the year is the most beautiful, because everything bloom! I really enjoy see how trees bloom, for example: almendros, ciruelos, cerezos, magnolios, etc. plus all the flowers that bloom too. All that colors makes me very happy, especially when I go to somewhere in the bus.

This year I realize that is not that common note this spectacle and I have a supposition about that. First of all, I’m from MachalĂ­ and all my life I went to the farm with my family.  So I had a childhood in close contact with the nature. And second, my grandfather loves the flowers and always spent a lot of time taking care of. That’s a memory that I will never forget.

So.. WHERE IS THE SPRING THIS YEAR! I’m really tired of those days, I want that sun that warms but not burns, but it never comes. Some people think is the global warming, I don’t know, I just want to enjoy the spring. And the worst is that the allergic comes to stay. I’m a very allergic person, so I have to take medicine or I don’t work. And also, like the weather doesn’t change, I feel like the year doesn’t draw on.


I want to know if more people feel the same.. Do you miss the spring? u.u


8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ajajajajaj I agree!!!!!! We need more sunny days to be happy :D
      kisses gypsy friend

      Delete
  2. Nice, but i prefer summer, cheers !! (Im sorry for the short comment jaja)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spring too, it´s a perfect season for the temperature and all the beautiful flowers, but the allergy it´s the worst part of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like it, plus I was born in spring, but also want you to be more hot days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I miss spring too,'cause it's my favorite season. The cold and the rain are so bored :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also agree that spring is the most beautiful season. Despite the rain, I feel the flowers are beautiful everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also agree that spring is the most beautiful season. Despite the rain, I feel the flowers are beautiful everywhere

    ReplyDelete