Thursday 1 October 2015

A present I will never forget


Today I will write about an important present I received. Before, I have to recognize that I’m a lucky person, because in my life I received a lot of beautiful and unexpected presents from the people that I love. That’s makes difficult my chose! Whatever, I will choose a present that it was very important for me years ago. It was a little handmade paper box, with a lot of details and letters inside. And it had beautiful earrings inside too.

It gave to me Sofia and Carolina, my best friend of the university, for my birthday. I met them in Sociology, and then I change to Psychology, but them still been my best friends. I remember that present because I was kind depress in that period of my life, so it gives to me a lot of happiness and power to continue my life. Every time I feel a little sad I read the letters and feel great again. Until today, the present is in my nightstand.

I think is very important and nice show to the people that’s important to you, that you appreciate them. And a handmade present is a great option, because prove that someone dedicate time of their life to give you a beautiful moment. Maybe its kind a “cliché” but it’s so much better than an expensive present. In spite of that you can’t live without money, it doesn’t make the happiness. And you can’t buy love with money.



(I feel a little embarrassed now, because I sound very hippie today XD) 
Bye!!



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful present !!!! you are so lucky
    kisses gypsy friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love handmade gifts, I made many in my life. About your emotional problem... Be strong :) everybody feels tired and sad in some moment, but the friendly and the self-improvement are the more important things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I handmade gift represent a special relation between two or more persons, because we need to put a lot of passion and love in this gift

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is great to have friends who take the time and care in difficult times:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the most important of a gift is that has a significant meaning for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that beautiful, it shows that your friends consider you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete