Thursday 3 September 2015

MeXico0o0o0o beatiful and loved (8)


Human being is so incredible that produce different cultures in a different places around the world. This is amazing and we have to take advantage of the multiculturalism of our species. So, when I tinhk in one place I would like to visit I can't  easily decide. But one of the places that I would like to return is México.

I went to Mexico when I was only 5 years old, with my family, to visit my godfather and godmother. I was a little child so I can't remember everything clearly, but I can't forget all those colors and all that spicy food! Everything in this country es beuatiful and unique, the culture is infinite and the people cheerful. Obviusly this is how we describe as a foraigner, because the drug traffick and the violence associate at that issue is inhumane.


In a few days my godfather will come to Chile, and I will (re)cognise him and ask if I can come back for this holidays! If this plan result I will love to go to Teotihuacan and climb again those pyramid, but now on my own :) That's my plan, wish me luck!


Teotihuacan 001.jpg



3 comments:

  1. Oh!!!! I would like to visit Mexico too, looks very fun !
    kisses my gypsy friend
    JEJEJE

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! Mexico would be a very beautiful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico must be such an awsome place to visit

    ReplyDelete